Thursday, January 6, 2011
BOO WHATEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not in a good mood today I am not feeling to good and I do not have a good tempure so I feel like im gonna explode any moment know because of homework teachers getting mad because I turned in homework in class what is the whole deal I hate this I dont know why I choose a school that expects you to work work work all the time and I used to go out side and play but know I dont even have time to do any of that I swear I hate my life it sucks really bad and my mom and dad were about to take away my phone ughghghghgh im just not in a good mood just stay out of my way people today i wont do anthing to you but im not in a good mood !!!!!!!! THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. all my teachers are mean except Ms. kubos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment